Bahnhofstrasse Zurich on Sat night & Sun morning

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Hisham
Hisham
32 posts
May 5, 2019 - 12:15 PM

I am arriving on the 8th June Saturday evening and planing to explore the Zuric city and around on the Sataurday evening and Sunday morning before I move to interlaken, I have red the forum mentioned that the Bahnhofstrasse will be closed on Sunday and Saturday 8 pm, in this case my plan wont be effective.

Would you please provide me a suggestion so that I can utilize the maximum on Saturday evening and Sunday morning in Bahnhofstrasse Zuric

Maria
Maria
818 posts
top member
May 5, 2019 - 3:28 PM

Hi Hisham

That's a shame, you can still walk Bahnofstrasse but of course the shops won't be open. What I would suggest you do instead is do a walking tour of the old town, and on Sunday perhaps go to Uetliberg to get a view of the city or if the weather is nice do a tour by boat around the lake.

You will find this and other activities here: www.myswissalps.com/zu rich/activities

To plan your travel times, use the timetable: www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

Hope this helps, have a wonderful time!

Maria.

Hisham
Hisham
32 posts
May 6, 2019 - 8:39 AM

Thanks, any tickets to be taken on the Zurich Old Town Walking ,Which cart you suggest to buy ZVV day pass or ZVV Zuric card?

Arno
Arno
13630 posts
expert &
May 6, 2019 - 8:48 AM in reply to Hisham

Hi Hisham,

The town center can easily be explored on foot. Here's a suggestion: www.myswissalps.com/hi king/zurich.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019