Looking for activities while based in Brig

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Mary
Mary
9 posts
Jan 14, 2019 - 2:30 PM

Hi. Mary here agin with reference to the 14-day tour ‘Best of the Swiss Alps’. I am sorry I don’t know how to post the link here.

On Day 6, the suggested activity is Aletsch Glacier. From Bettmerhorn, there is a hike to Fiescheralp. I won’t be able to make it for the hike. Can you please suggest an alternative activity, basing myself in Brig.

Thank you.

Mary

Arno
Arno
13678 posts
expert &
Jan 14, 2019 - 4:21 PM

Hi Mary,

You can simply paste the link from your browser into your post, and this will be the result: www.myswissalps.com/pl antrip/doityourself/sa mpleitineraries/bestof theswissalps

Brig is a central base with lots of options for other activities, including shorter hikes. You'll find quite some suggestions on our Brig page: www.myswissalps.com/br ig/activities. You could just go to the Bettmerhorn to enjoy the view, or do something different.

Last modified on Jan 14, 2019 - 4:23 PM by Arno
Mary
Mary
9 posts
Jan 15, 2019 - 1:21 AM

Thanks Arno. Got it. 👍

Four of us have booked our flights to Zurich and looking forward to the trip in September 😀

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019