May 31, 2019 - 4:11 PM
We are staying in Bluemlisalp Beatenberg/Interlaken and would like to take a boat ride on lake Thun. We must visit Oberhofen Castle but would also like to get to Thun as well. Questions:
1. Is it possible to take a boat from Interlaken to Oberhofen Castle and then to Thun? I am having a very hard time finding the time table and figuring out what are the stops and if it's possible to get off the boat and then get on the boat.
2. How long is the ride from Interlaken to Oberhofen and from Oberhofen to Thun? Is it all doable in 5 hours (not counting the return trip)?
3. If we are able to get to Thun by boat, is it possible to take a train ride back to Beatenburg/Interlaken?
4. If we purchase the Swiss Travel Pass, I believe the boat ride is free. If we don't purchase a Pass, how much is the boat ride?
5. On a different day, we would like to hike to lake Blausee. How long is the hike to the lake?
6. We are hoping to go to the Thrill Walk at Birg, visit Trummelback falls and hike to lake Blausee in one day. Is that doable?
Thank you very much in advance.