Seat reservations with wrong date and one missing

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
weiong pei
weiong pei
3 posts
Sep 2, 2019 - 2:58 AM

For each of my wife and myself, I bought a swiss pass and made 4 seat reservations for Panorama Express trains through Happyrail.com. The pass came in fine. But the seat reservations are not. 1 missing and 2 are having wrong dates. I've emailed them but have not heard back after about 30 hours. i kept checking, including my spam folder, but nothing yet. I hope they'll respond and correct.

I am wondering if anyone else is having similar problems.

Arno
Arno
14098 posts
expert &
Sep 2, 2019 - 5:00 AM

Hi Weiong Pei,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like a mistake with those reservations, and they will have to correct that. They did not respond yet because it was weekend. Their Monday morning starts in about two hours, so they will then start processing e-mails. If you don't hear back from them in time you can give them a call as well: www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help. In that case please share your order number.

Last modified on Sep 2, 2019 - 5:01 AM by Arno
weiong pei
weiong pei
3 posts
Sep 2, 2019 - 1:55 PM

Thanks Arno for reassuring. However, i have not received any responses from them yet.

weiong pei
weiong pei
3 posts
Sep 3, 2019 - 2:43 PM

It has been all resolved.

Ildiko
Ildiko
382 posts
top member &
Sep 4, 2019 - 5:06 AM in reply to weiong pei

Hi Weiong Pei,

I am happy to hear that your problem has been resolved.Have a nice trip!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019