May 15, 2019 - 1:22 AM
We are 4 adults & one 4.5 years' kid are planning to spend a day in Grindelwald during our Switzerland trip. Planning to travel on 1st June 2019. Our rough itinerary @ Grindelwald as follows:
- Train to Lauterbrunnen from Interlaken (our base)
- Train to Wengen
- Cale car to Mannlichen
- Hiking from Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg
- Train to Grindelwald from Kleine Scheidegg
- Cable car to First from Grindelwald
- Option 1 : First-Bachsee-First Hike Option2: First-Grosse Scheidegg hike then train to Grindelwald. Which option is better?
- Back to Grindelwald
- Train to Interlaken (our base) from Grindelwald
Q1. Please advise if any change is required to the itinerary. Are we missing any 'Must See'?
Q2. We have Swiss Travel Pass. Is there anything in our itinerary which is not covered by Swiss Pass?
Q3. First-Bachsee-First hike OR First-Grosse Scheidegg? Which route is more scenic?