Holiday Inn Bern-Westside by public transport

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Teodora
Teodora
5 posts
Apr 18, 2019 - 8:19 PM

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of finalizing my hotel accommodations for my upcoming trip in Switzerland. My initial plan was to stay in Wengen but then i realized i have 4 day free hotel nights that i could use in Bern. The name of the hotel is Holiday Inn Bern-Westside, Riedbachstrasse 96, Bern. Can anyone tell me if this hotel is accessible to public transportation and if so, how far is it from the main train station? While in Bern, I plan on visiting the Jungfrau region and transportation accessibility is very important for me while exploring the neighboring regions.

I appreciate your feedback and thank you in advance.

Thea

Arno
Arno
13588 posts
expert &
Apr 19, 2019 - 7:43 AM

Hi Thea,

The hotel is right next to the train stop called "Bern Brünnen Westside". It's not a scenic location but easy to reach. You'll find a map and price comparison here: https://www.hotelscomb ined.com/Hotel/Holiday _Inn_Bern_Westside.htm.

Train schedules can be found here: www.myswissalps.com/ti metable.

Last modified on Apr 19, 2019 - 7:44 AM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019