Jun 5, 2019 - 3:04 AM
I am coming to Switzerland for a conference which will get over on 2nd July night at Geneva. I will be free to explore the country from the morning of 3rd July.
I would like to visit Mount Titlis.
I have yet not booked my return flight to Mumbai, India
Can you please guide me on the following queries?
1) I am a budget traveler. After leaving from Geneva, which place should I go to as a base for Mount Titlis? Which hostel will you recommend?
2) How to reach Mount Titlis from Geneva?
3) What time should I leave from Geneva to reach Mount Titlis? I need to check-in to a base hostel to keep my luggage
4) Where should I go after Mount Titlis?
5) From where should I book my return flight to India?
6) How much will be the cost of this trip?
7) Should I pre-book the tickets online or buy it on the go?
8) What is the wather prediction for Mount Titlis on 4th or 5th of July? Will it be worth going up on any of there days?
Thank you very much in advance