Luggage locker facility in Gstaad

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Soumya
Soumya
5 posts
Oct 22, 2019 - 2:49 AM

Hi,

Is there any luggage locker facility available in Golden pass Gstaad station? I am planning to go to Glacier 3000 from Montreux. Hence thinking to keep my luggages in Gstaad train station.

Kindly let me know.

rockoyster
rockoyster
7688 posts
expert
Oct 22, 2019 - 4:27 AM in reply to Soumya

Yes there are lockers and a left luggage office at Gstaad. See www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/railway-stations/further-stations/station.1399. gstaad.html

Where are you heading after you get back from Glacier 3000 to Gstaad?

rockoyster
rockoyster
7688 posts
expert
Oct 22, 2019 - 9:39 PM in reply to Soumya

But . . . . Glacier 3000 is completely closed from October 21 to November 8 due to work on its facilities. See www.glacier3000.ch/en.

Last modified on Oct 22, 2019 - 9:40 PM by rockoyster
Slowpoke
Slowpoke
6890 posts
expert
Oct 22, 2019 - 11:57 PM in reply to rockoyster

<<"But . . . . Glacier 3000 is completely closed from October 21 to November 8 due to work on its facilities. See www.glacier3000.ch/en">>

Therefore, it would be helpful if Soumya would let us know when she or he is traveling, as requested in the Forum guidelines:

<<" Please provide enough information. For example: the question "What can I do in 7 days in Interlaken?" can be answered much better if you include some information about your interests, preferences, when you plan to travel, age of the travelers, etc.;">>

Slowpoke

rockoyster
rockoyster
7688 posts
expert
Oct 23, 2019 - 5:00 AM in reply to Slowpoke

In an earlier thread Soumya mentioned 1 November - which is why I raised the flag on Glacier 3000.

Last modified on Oct 23, 2019 - 5:00 AM by rockoyster
Soumya
Soumya
5 posts
Oct 23, 2019 - 6:15 AM

Hi,

Thanks a lot for reply. Yes I was planning from Gstaad, but after seeing your reply I also checked and found Glacier 3000 will be closed that time. Hence I am changing my plan. From Montreux, I am planning to go Lucern.

Thanks again for your help.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

Black Friday deals for Switzerland

Take advantage of the Black Friday 2019 deals! There are some very good discounts for travelers to Switzerland.
More information

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019