3-4 pass route one day bus tour, Meiringen, Furka

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Dmolct
Dmolct
1 post
Apr 12, 2019 - 2:26 PM

I am looking for a one day bus tour of the 3 or 4 pass route. Our available dates are 30 May to 3 June. It looks like the PostBus doesn't start until the end of June.

Thank you

Maria
Maria
818 posts
top member
Apr 13, 2019 - 3:11 PM

HI Dmolct and welcome to MySwissAlps!

I have looked at this bus tour and I can as you say mainly see that it is an offer from PostBus.

What I would suggest is to look at our page on scenic bus tours here: www.myswissalps.com/ac tivities/scenictrips/b us

If you scroll down and maybe contact Viator, they may have something similar on offer!

Hope this helps, or perhaps others have other suggestions.

Maria.

rockoyster
rockoyster
7410 posts
expert
Apr 13, 2019 - 9:21 PM in reply to Dmolct
Arno
Arno
14083 posts
expert &
Apr 14, 2019 - 10:14 AM

Hi Dmolct,

You're a bit early for bus tours across the highest passes I'm afraid. I found this small group day tour which is available from June 2: https://www.viator.com /tours/Zurich/Swiss-Alps-Small-Group-Day-Tour-from-Zurich/d577-3885ZRHPASS. It starts from Zurich. Hopefully it suits your needs!

For future reference I wanted to mention this self drive tour (it's only available from June 14): https://www.viator.com /tours/Zurich/3-Swiss-Alpine-Passes-in-one-Day-Driving-Tour-in-a-Porsche/d577-92306P3.

Last modified on Apr 14, 2019 - 10:14 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019