Photographer for family photos in Interlaken

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
EllieMaya
EllieMaya
5 posts
Oct 9, 2019 - 1:53 AM

Hello! We will be in Interlaken and Lucerne area between Oct 29- Nov 1 and would love to have some photos taken of our little family (mom, dad, and baby). I have looked on Airbnb and online and haven't found anyone.If you know of anyone, please give me recommendations.

Second question, I know that Pilatus and Mt Rigi are 50% off with our Swiss Flex pass, but how do we take advantage of that discount? Do we have to book online before arrival, or just go up to the office and book same day? (I prefer to do same day given the unpredictable weather).

Snowman
Snowman
689 posts
top member
Oct 9, 2019 - 6:41 AM in reply to EllieMaya

That's a strange request. Most people ask a passer-buy, or have a tripod and a self-timer shutter release. Maybe that's what you'll do once Erich and Renate Häsler have briefed you on their fees...

Ildiko
Ildiko
384 posts
top member &
Oct 9, 2019 - 10:54 AM in reply to EllieMaya

Hi EllieMaya,

I do not know any photographers by person, but after a google search I have found these: johnspixs.com/ and www.andaleeblilley.ch/ zurich-lucerne-zug-central-switzerland-family-photography/ and stefanhellberg.com/fam ily-photography-session-in-murren-switzerland/.

Make sure to read this description regarding how to use the Swiss Travel Pass Flex at www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpassflex/howt ouse. In brief: if you have a Swiss Travel Pass in e-mail, you need to get a day ticket (you can do that online). With that you just board the trains, buses, boats etc and you show if it is asked by a controller. For mountain trips you need to arrange a discount ticket at the ticket office or online and you have to show your day ticket there to be able to get the discount. So you do not need to get the mountain trip ticket in advance, you can wait to see how is the weather will be on that particular day.

See also:

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019