Sim card and luggage storage in Switzerland

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Vishali redd
Vishali redd
4 posts
May 22, 2019 - 10:55 AM

Hello SwissAlps,

1. We are coming to Switzerland for 15 days. Can you please guide us how to purchase sim card? I have read that we can purchase sim card in airport Zurich. I would like to know if it gets activated immediately or will take time to get activated? How are the charges ?

2. Can we keep our luggage in railway stations for some time? if yes, What are the charges per hour? Do they keep big suitcase as well?

Thank you in advance,

Vishali.

Maria
Maria
818 posts
top member
May 22, 2019 - 4:47 PM

Hi Vishali

You can find out about SIM cards for Switzerland here: www.myswissalps.com/si mcard

There are also some threads on the forum that you can search (top right hand side box) for this topic.

You will find everything about storing and transporting luggage here: www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/practical/luggage

Hope this helps and have a wonderful trip!

Maria.

Rita
Rita
14 posts
May 22, 2019 - 9:09 PM

Does T-Mobile network work in Switzerland?

Arno
Arno
13257 posts
expert &
May 23, 2019 - 10:36 AM

Hi Rita,

I don't know about that network, but I think what matters is what your home provider can offer you while traveling in Switzerland. If it's not enough data or not a good price, then check the page that Maria mentioned.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019