Things to do in Interlaken and Lucerne in 4 days

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Ruchi ag12
Ruchi ag12
9 posts
May 23, 2019 - 9:13 PM

We are a couple with 3 year old kud in interlaken for 3 days and lucerne for 2 days?what are the must visit places in the these two towns?1.we did harder kulm tofay.Tomm we are planning jaungfrauh.we wanted to visit the trummelbach falls on the eay back .3 year old allowed there?

If not what can be done in the second half once we are back?

Day after tomm again we are in interlaken?besides shilthorn what other day trip can be done?

Arno
Arno
13222 posts
expert &
May 24, 2019 - 6:23 AM

Hi Ruchi ag12,

Steph already gave you the links to our Interlaken and Lucerne pages in your other thread: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/7-days-travel-tips-switzerland-for-family-with-kid.

I'll repeat them here, there should be plenty of ideas listed there to plan your day trips:

Children under 4 years old are not allowed access to the Trümmelbach Falls for safety reasons.

Does this help you finalize your plans?

Ruchi ag12
Ruchi ag12
9 posts
May 25, 2019 - 6:23 AM

Hi.As per the list golden pass covered and jaungfrouch covered.on the way back we spent some good time in grindelwald as well..now today we wanted to have a different exeprience like the falls which is not possible with a kid?1.Howz Arre gorge?how can it be reached from interlaken ?can it be done with my kid?

2.lake thun or lake breinz which boat ride is better?we are already planning a cruise in lucerne..can we skip boat ride?or it will be different frim the one in lucerne?

Annika
Annika
5130 posts
expert &
May 25, 2019 - 2:13 PM in reply to Ruchi ag12

Hello Ruchi ag12. Good to hear you've already covered some of the items on your wish list. I hope you enjoyed them!

The western entrance of the Aare Gorge can be reached on foot from the Meiringen train station: www.aareschlucht.ch/.

I can't tell whether a boat ride on Lake Thun or Lake Brienz is better. They're different and both beautiful in their own way, and the views differ from Lake Lucerne. Personally I love such rides so I wouldn't feel bored at all doing several of them. I suggest you compare our pages on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz and decide for yourself: myswissalps.com/boatla kethun and myswissalps.com/boatla kebrienz.

Have fun!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019