Trip report Switzerland May 2017

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Shroffchetan
Shroffchetan
90 posts
May 21, 2019 - 9:27 AM

Hi Friends

I am a bit late in posting in this forum. I did a self planned Switzerland trip from India with my wife, teenage son, and parents (age more than 65 years). I wanted my parents to visit Europe but the most scenic part of Europe and I am glad that I visited Switzerland.

I shall give write this post in brief since I wrote detailed travel blogs on the same for benefit of all who wish to travel. Please note that I intended to write for benefit of fellow travellers without any commercial interest. I read so many blogs and it is my turn to contribute for others benefit

I am giving link of two blog pages here

Switzerland plan in general

chetantravel.wordpress .com/switzerland/

Switzerland itinerary for 9 days

chetantravel.wordpress .com/swiss-itinerary/

Unfortunately I did not come across myswissalps website when I was planning my trip. Otherwise it would have been a bit better

Thanks for reading

Chetan Shroff live in Pune India

Steph
Steph
1574 posts
top member &
May 21, 2019 - 10:14 AM in reply to Shroffchetan

Dear Chetan Shroff,

Thanks a million for sharing your blog with the members of MySwissAlps, you put an incredible amount of work into it! Congratulations and thank you again!

I am sure it will be of great help to lots of members planning to explore Switzerland.

Best,
Steph

Shroffchetan
Shroffchetan
90 posts
May 23, 2019 - 5:12 PM in reply to Steph

Thank you for encouraging words

traveljet
traveljet
131 posts
May 31, 2019 - 8:55 AM in reply to Shroffchetan

Hello Shroffchetan,

Thank you for your lovely photos and trip report. You put a great deal of work into it and I am sure others will benefit from your tips and advice. We have been to Switzerland 4 times and it remains our favourite destination.

If you do return, try to stay in Murren where the alps are so close up - take the mountain cablecar up to Birg platform and do the Birg Thrill Walk. The bridge wraps itself around the cliff and the views are amazing. It's lovely (provided you aren't afraid of heights.).

Myswissalps has tons of trip reports - thanks to many members who have done their part to repay the kindness of others who chipped in to answer their questions.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Shroffchetan
Shroffchetan
90 posts
Jun 7, 2019 - 9:08 AM

Thanks a ton for your suggestions and appreciation. Hope to return to Switzerland - money permitting. By reading these reports, I realized many have visited several times. Great boost

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019