About the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass
A summary of the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass:
- Free traveling for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 consecutive days in the Jungfrau region;
- You can travel by train, cable car and bus for free. A few exceptions apply;
- The Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass is available for 2nd class traveling only;
- Only available for traveling in winter. The exact season depends on the conditions of the hiking trails and sledge runs. Usually it's from mid December to mid April. If you will be traveling in summer, please consider the Jungfrau Travel Pass instead;
- Children get a discount on the pass.
The Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass fits your plans if:
- you plan to travel extensively in the Jungfrau region only. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive;
- you want to be flexible: the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass allows unlimited free trips without the need to get tickets for each trip;
- you are not planning to go skiing (most ski lifts are not included).
The Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass is not suitable if you prefer to travel in a larger area. In that case, you may consider the Swiss Travel Pass.
WHERE IT'S VALID
See where you can travel with the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass, and which attractions are included.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the pass once you've arrived in the Jungfrau region.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.